Organization to Develop Our Villages (ODOV) is a non-profit, non-partisan and non-governmental organization committed to serve the Cambodian people. ODOV’s vision is that the Cambodian people are living in a positive environment where they can enjoy dignity, health, democracy, peace, and justice and better livelihoods.
ODOV is inviting applications from Cambodian nationals for the position of a Technical Field Staff (1 staff). This position will be located in Mesang and Kampong Trabaek Districts, Prey Veng Province.
1) Facilitate in conducting training on homestead food production, fish production and marketing and enterprise development activities for target households
2) Facilitate in conducting training on nutrition behaviour change communication and gender activities for Village Health Volunteers (VHVs) and target households.
3) Distributions of necessary agricultural inputs other material, tool, seeds, seedlings, saplings, and fish fingerings for target households and ensure the proper utilization of the inputs and make the HHs productive throughout the year.
4) Provide follow up and monitoring of target households to identify further technical support as their needed.
5) Strengthening the capacity of Agriculture Cooperative’s leadership and Community Based Organizations to ensure they are capable to carry out their core tasks.
6) Report on the activities on monthly, quarterly and annually of the project.
7) Network with other local and international NGOs, and appropriate government officials regards project issues.
o Must have a Bachelor Degree in Agriculture or Rural Development or relevant fields.
o Must have at least one year of relevant experience, preferably, agriculture food production and nutrition and community development.
o Must have computer skill such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point.
o Ideally have facilitation and communication skills.
Interested candidates must submit a CV and a cover letter to the ODOV office, Mesang district, Prey Veng Province or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 25th October 2017, 5 P.M
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and the applications will not be returned. Vacancy is expected to be filled in early November 2017.
Further information; please contact Mrs. Soeun Dany, Finance & Administrative Officer at phone:
012 976 223.